CIR-ECO – Towards a Circular Economy: Generating a New Professional Profile in Household Appliance Sector project worked to identify, describe and develop the Professional Profile that is needed to become the Circular Economy a reality in Household Appliance Sector (repairing, refurbishing and recycling discarded equipment).
The training Curriculum included a detailed description of the training giving all the information about the training to the training organizations or professionals that want to implement it. Including: general aim; specific objectives; profile of the trainers; resources and equipment needed; methodology; contents…
The training modules you can find a set of theoretical contents and practical activities for the acquisition of the learning outcomes. The training modules has been selected from the learning outcomes and taking into account those that are not covered by the Formal Educational System, that gives to the CIR-ECO training Modules the an add value.
The Training Modules that you will find are the following:
- UNIT 1-CIRCULAR ECONOMY THINKING
- UNIT 2- EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS, DESIGN AND CHARACTERISTICS
- UNIT 3- BASIC ELECTRICITY
- UNIT 4- CLEAN, REPAIR AND REFURBISH OF HOUSEHOLDS APPLIANCES
- UNIT 5- SORTING AND DISMANTLING PROPERTIES/SUBELEMENTS
- UNIT 6- CIRCULAR ECONOMY FOR GREEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP